How to Use Our Forex Signals?
Forex signals are notifications that give information about the latest market condition and the buying and selling opportunities on the major foreign exchanges. The forex signals service provided by us will help you to achieve maximum profit by following the trading advice by our expert analysts.
All the analysts utilize the latest tools and techniques to achieve the most likely outcomes. These indicators are backed by the support and resistance levels, moving average and candlestick patterns etc. Our trading strategies include all the factors that affect the stock market. The FX application sends regular short term signals and long term signals, understanding forex signals helps to understand the market sentiments and judge the movement of the market.
The forex signals portal that we provide is interactive and you will find the following options:
- Forex Instruments – Here you will find the relevant currency pair listed on various stock exchanges.
- Status – Here you will get the real-time status of the forex signal.
- Active– We analyzes the current trading position of the active trader and provide continuous suggestion on the stop losses and profit positions.
- Closed– When the forex signal is no longer active we give you a closed alert to keep you well informed.
- Action – (Buy or Sell) the BUY or SELL action is indicated in green and red.
- Entry Price – this option allows premium members to access the entry price for each trading signal.
- Stop Loss – This is a pre-programmed exit point to secure your investment. This is the recommended price at which you must leave the exchange in order to avoid further losses. Ensure you apply a stop loss when opening the position in your exchanging account
- Take Profit – This is the proposed target price at which to leave the exchange. At the point when the value achieves your take profit arrangement, your position will close automatically. It is advisable that you submit a take profit request with each trade to secure your benefit when the set price is reached.
- Trade Now – The ‘Trade Now’ button lets you choose from our top recommended broker and trading platform. In case you have a trading account already, you can start using our trading signals right away.
There are only 3 ways by which a signal is generated to get a close command:
- When the indicator hits a stop loss.
- When the indicator reaches the required profit level.
- During a manual closure by a team of analysts.
We look at market sentiment, the market momentum, and technical analysis and decide if it is the correct time to get out of the market with the booked profit. All you need to do is to open a trade at the given spot price and apply relevant stop loses and the take profit parameters, just after the live signal appears after we send you the notification.
There is a three-step process to start the forex trading:
- In the first step, you need to put the amount that needs to be invested as a deposit. You need to decide your risk spread, lot size, commission structure etc.
- The next step involves filling up a form for the purpose of registration.
- In the final step, you will receive an E-mail from your broker that will contain your account details such as user id, password and additional trading information.